About the Brand
DermDoc is a newly launched brand with a huge range of effective and affordable products. The products claim to be highly effective. The main ingredients used to make the products are chemicals like salicylic acid, kojic acid, arbutin, etc. Overall, this brand is more likely to make medicated products which will directly treat your skin problems from the root cause. Well, it is not a great brand for those who can’t tolerate such chemicals on their face.
Price: INR 299
Suitable For: Dry to Normal Skin
Other Essential Information: Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free & Sulphate-Free.
Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Claire Stanche, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate.
The DermDoc Skin Brightening Face Cream With Vitamin C comes in a dark blue coloured plastic container with a silver plastic cap. The quality of the container is good. Also, there is a plastic lid inside the container which makes sure that the product would not come out. Overall, we will rate the packaging 8/10 as the quality of plastic can be improved.
- Very light-weight.
- Absorbs easily.
- Provide anti-ageing effects.
- Makes the skin glowing.
- Works perfectly as a night cream.
- Repair the skin.
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Hydrate the skin.
- Helps in skin tightening.
- Brightens the skin tone.
- Helps in boosting collagen production.
- Evens out the skin tone.
- Cannot be used if you have any such skin issues: Scratches, Eczema or Dermatitis.
- Can irritate the skin if not suited.
- Can make your skin sun-sensitive.
- The smell is not good.
- Does not improve skin texture.
- Cannot be used on oily skin.
- Sunscreen is a must after using this cream even at night.
- Cannot be used during day time as it can irritate your sun when comes in contact with sunlight.
- Can irritate your skin if you have active acne.
How to Use?
- Clean your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Take a little amount of this skin brightening cream.
- Massage it all over your face.
- Leave it overnight.
- Repeat this every day.
You May Also Like: DermDoc Anti-Acne Face Gel With Salicylic Acid Review