About The Brand
Ilana is a very popular brand as it offers organic and natural products which includes ingredients that are directly taken from organic farms. Though, the brand hasn’t launched too many products but the products which are launched have already gained so much of hype and popularity. Ans, this skin brightening serum is one of those products. Well, talking about the overall brand, the products are totally worth the hype and price so if you haven’t tried any of Ilana’s products then you can go for this serum.
Price: INR 849
Suitable For: Normal to Dry Skin Type.
Texture: Oily & Thick
Smell: Citrus Smell.
Other Essential Information: Paraben & Sulphate-Free.
Papaya seed oil, Wheat germ oil, Lemon essential oil and Geranium essential oil.
About The Ingredients
1. Papaya Seed Oil
Papaya seed oil is rich in Vitamin C which can help you in treating dark spots, pigmentation, tanning, skin discolouration and many of such issues. Also, it can help in treating irritated and itchy skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis. Well, it is not recommended to use this serum directly if you have any such disease. Ask your dermatologist first an then only use this as it is not important that this serum will suit every skin type.
2. Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon is again loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants which helps the skin to rejuvenate and heal from within. Also, it will help dealing with acne spots, scars and even active acne. Using lemon oil can also make your skin brighter as it peels the dead skin cells.
3. Wheatgerm Oil
Wheatgerm oil is rich in Vitamin E, B and folic acid. It has some amazing anti-ageing properties which can tighten your skin by providing deep hydration. This oil is known for its moisturizing properties.
4. Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium essential oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which will help in treating acne and pimples. It helps in dealing with irritated and inflamed skin.
Treat Skin Problems
This skin brightening serum from Ilana can treat acne, pimples, tanning, hyper pigmentation, dark spots, acne scars, sun spots, skin discolouration and excessive redness on the face.
The serum comes in a good quality glass bottle with a pump. The quality of the bottle is very good. Also, the pump helps in taking the required amount only avoiding wastage. Overall, the packaging is so good and worth the price. We will rate the packaging 9/10.
How to Use?
- Take 1 or 2 drops according to how dry your skin is.
- Warm it in your hands.
- First, dab it all over the face.
- Then, massage this serum on the entire face.
- Leave it overnight or at least for 2-3 hours if you can take such heavy oils on your face.
- It can treat several skin issues.
- Very moisturizing.
- Made from organic ingredients.
- MADE IN INDIA.
- Packaging is worth the price.
- Very effective.
- Has been loved by some very famous beauty bloggers.
- You can see the desired results from the first use.
- Very heavy for oily skin.
- Can irritate the skin if not suited.
- The smell is too strong.
- Very strong ingredients used which can irritate the skin if not suited.
- Don’t come in contact with direct sunlight as that can make your skin look red because of lemon.