About the Brand
Neutrogena is an internationally known and loved brand because of its amazing products. This brand is safe to use and is even recommended by top dermatologists around the world. Also, the brand consists different product range for different skin types like for sensitive and acne prone skin. This brand is definitely a must try.
Price: INR 499
Suitable For: Dry and normal skin type.
Other Essential Information: Allergy tested, non-comedogenic, oil-free, alcohol-free, and dermatologically tested.
Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Sterols , Isopropyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-10 Soy Sterol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
The packaging of Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser is superb. It comes in a very good quality plastic bottle with a pump on the top which makes the usage convenient and easy. Also, the pump packaging helps in controlling wastage. Overall, we will rate the packaging 10/10.
- Provide intense moisturization to the skin for 12 hours.
- Protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Hydrate the skin.
- Contains SPF.
- Does not contain dye.
- Oil-free formula.
- Reviews on the internet is great.
- Great packaging.
- Contains parabens.
- Can be a little heavy on the skin.
- Smells like an ointment.
- The protection grade of sunscreen is not mentioned (e.g PA++).
- Contains only SPF 15 which is not enough.
- UVA & UVB protection is also not mentioned on the packaging.
- Feels sticky if applied a little extra.
- Contains oxybenzone.
Things to Keep in Mind
- This product is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Rinse with water to remove.
How to Use?
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Take a pump of Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser and dot it all over the face.
- Massage gently.
- Use sunscreen after this.
The overall rating we will give to this product is 7/10 because it does contains some harmful ingredients like parabens and oxybenzone which can result in extreme irritation or skin infections. The formulation, consistency, and packaging of the product is undoubtedly good. You can still give this a try if your skin feels okay and can take such chemicals in a good way. We personally do not recommend you use such creams which contain parabens and other harmful chemicals as it could be dangerous and can lead to serious skin diseases.
You May Also Like: Re’equil Ultra Matte Dry-Touch Sunscreen Gel Review – 2020