About the Brand
Re’equil is an Indian originated brand which offers some amazingly-effective and good-quality products. Though their product range is not that huge but definitely whatever products they have launched are worth the price. The best thing about this brand is that all the products are paraben, sulphate, mineral-oil and phthalates free.
Price: INR 695
Suitable For: All Skin Types.
Smell: Mild refreshing fragrance.
Other Essential Information: Paraben-Free, Sulphate-Free, Mineral-oil free, Phthalates-Free.
Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone and PEG-10 Dimethicone/ PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Octinoxate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Caprylyl Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Bis Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Physalis Angulata Extract, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Fragrance.
The product comes in a good quality plastic nozzled-tube. Also, it is packed within a carton box which has all the essential information regarding the product and the company. The packaging is so good and easy to carry. The nozzled-tube helps in taking the right amount of product needed avoiding any wastage. Overall, we would rate the packaging 9.8/10.
- Contains SPF 50 PA+++.
- Good for daily use.
- Can be used under makeup.
- Comes with IR protection.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used on active acne and even for acne-prone skin.
- Contains very mild fragrance which will not irritate your skin.
- Provides a dry-touch effect.
- Recommended by some famous beauty bloggers.
- Approved by beauty gurus.
- Little pricey as compared to other sunscreens in the market.
How to Use?
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize your face first.
- After moisturizing, take a good quantity of this product.
- Apply this as a layer all over the body parts that will be exposed in the sunlight.
- Do not massage it too much that the skin absorbs the cream completely. Either use this as a protective layer.
- Re-apply after 3-4 hours of continuous sun exposure.
- Make sure that you apply the sunscreen at least 15-20 minutes before stepping out of the house.
You May Also Like: Cetaphil Moisturising Cream Review – Price, Pros & Cons 2020